Below is a list of the current sub-projects within the Yupik project that are available to be worked on, from most to least urgent. Please let me know if you’d like to work on any of these.
- Digitizing interlinearally glossed examples from existing literature
- Clean-up/organization/verification of data files (aligning English and Yupik examples, proofreading English, etc.)
- Audio book preparation (working with audio files)
- Transferring examples from the dictionary into a database
- Finding web resources on Yupik
- Literature review; annotated bibliography of existing literature
- Sifting through existing literature for problems